Pink PanicPink Panic (1967) - Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 61 times this month, and 1372 times total.
- Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: Mirisch Films
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Ghost, Skeleton.
- Directed By Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Laverne Harding, Manny Perez, Manny Gould, Don Williams, Bob Matz.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Music: Walter Greene, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on January 11, 1967.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 21462
- Color (DeLuxe)
The Pink Panther stumbles into the Wild West town of Dead Dog, only to find that its hotel is haunted. A variety of spooky creatures (such as a skeleton and a ghost) create mayhem for our hero, who must hide... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon features "spooky" versions of the Pink Panther theme music by Henry Mancini and Walter Greene.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pink Panic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!