Hotel TransylvaniaHotel Transylvania (2012) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1967 times this month, and 10658 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- Sony Pictures Animation
- Animation Studio: Sony Pictures Imageworks
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures, Sony Pictures Releasing
- Cartoon Characters: Dracula, Mavis, Frank (Frankenstein), Eunice, Quasimodo, Murray, Invisible Man, Wayne, Wanda, Jonathan.
- Voice Actors: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Fran Drescher, David Spade, Cee Lo Green, Steve Buscemi, Molly Shannon, Andy Samberg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Michelle Murdocca, Amy Jupiter, Albie Hecht, Robert Simonds.
- Animated By Donnie Long, Sean Mullen, Kathryn Burns, John Clark.
- Written By Dan Hageman, Kevin Hageman, David I. Stern.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Character Design in an Animated Feature Production, Carlos Grangel, 2013, Nominee, Annie Award, Character Design in an Animated Feature Production, Carter Goodrich, 2013; more Awards ...
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh.
- Editor: Mark Yeager.
- Originally Released on September 28, 2012. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Welcome to the Hotel Transylvania, Dracula's lavish five-stake resort, where monsters and their families can live it up, free from meddling from the human world. But here's a little-known fact about Dracula: he is not only the Prince of Darkness; he is also a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
3D animation. Directors announced earlier included Anthony Stacchi, David Feiss and Jill Culton. Miley Cyrus was originally cast as the voice of Mavis. It was announced in February of 2012 that Cyrus was replaced by Selena Gomez. Esitmated budget of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hotel Transylvania? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!