Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's AdventureLady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure (2001) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 941 times this month, and 6644 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: MovieToons Animation, Walt Disney Animation (Australia)
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Home Video, Walt Disney Home Video
- Cartoon Characters: Scamp, Angel, Buster (Chief Junkyard Dog), Tramp, Jock the Scottish Terrier, Trusty, Dogcatcher, Lady), Mooch (Junkyard Dog), Sparky (Junkyard Dog), Francois (Junkyard Dog), Ruby (Junkyard Dog), Si (Siamese Cat), Am (Siamese Cat), Annette, Darling, Jim Dear, Aunt Sarah, Junior, Otis, Collette, Danielle, Reggie (Vicious Street Dog), Mrs. Mahoney the Street-Wig Woman, Tony, Joe, Chorus, End Title Singers.
- Voice Actors: Scott Wolf, Alyssa Milano, Chazz Palminteri.
- Directed By Darrell Rooney, Jeannine Roussel.
- Produced By Jeannine Roussel, David W. King.
- Animated By Bernard Derriman, Andries Maritz, Rizaldy Valencia, Kevin Wotton, Lianne Hughes, Andrew Collins, Kevin Peaty, Steve Trenbirth.
- Written By Bill Motz, Bob Roth, Tom Rogers, Flip Kobler, Cindy Marcus.
- Awards: Video Premiere Award, Best Animated Character Performance, Scott Wolf (Voice) and Andrew Collins (Supervising Animator), DVD Exclusive Awards, 2001, Nominee, Video Premiere Award, Best Animated Video Premiere Movie, Jeannine Roussel, DVD Exclusive Awards, 2001; more Awards ...
- Music: Danny Troob, Martin Erskine, Melissa Manchester, Doug Besterman, Norman Gimbel; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Debra Light, Kris Gilpin.
- Originally Released on February 18, 2001.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 69 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Australia
Lady and Tramp's mischievous pup, Scamp, longs for the wild and free lifestyle that his father once had as a stray, so he runs away from home and into the streets where he joins and grows up living with a pack of stray dogs known as the "Junkyard Dogs." Buster,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs: "Welcome Home," Music and Lyrics by Melissa Manchester and Norman Gimbel, Performed by Jodi Benson, Jeff Bennett, Jim Cummings, Debi Derryberry, Michael Gough and Kath Soucie; "World Without Fences," Music and Lyrics by Melissa Manchester... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lady And The Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!