Falling HareFalling Hare (1943) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 202 times this month, and 5140 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Gremlin.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Bob McKimson, Virgil Ross, Phil Monroe, Tom McKimson.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 30, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:33 minutes.
- Production Number: 8-13
Working at a U.S. Army Airfield under the banner "Victory Through Hare Power," the Master Heckler finally meets his match. While reading a book about gremlins- tiny creatures who sabotage ("saba-tog-ee," says Bugs) military aircraft- Bugs Bunny happens upon one... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of a Gremlin in a Warner Bros. cartoon.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Falling Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Falling Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!