Kim Possible: A Sitch In TimeKim Possible: A Sitch In Time (2003) Season 2 Episode 215- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 214 times this month, and 1093 times total.
- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Starburst Animation Company Limited
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Monique, Rufus, Wade, Dr. Drakken, Shego, Lord Monkey Fist, Duff Killigan, Rufus 3000, Future Wade, Future Monique, Ron's Dad, Ron's Mom, Future Bonnie, Kim's Mom, McHenry, Future Jim, Tim Possible, Pre-Kindergarten Kim, Real Estate Agent.
- Voice Actors: Christy Carlson Romano, Will Friedle, Raven-Symone, Nancy Cartwright, Tahj Mowry, John DiMaggio, Nicole Sullivan, Tom Kane, Brian George; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Written By Mark Palmer.
- Music: Adam Berry, Christina Milian.
Song, Angela Michael.
- Editor: John Royer, Ted Supa.
- First Aired on December 05, 2003.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 215
- Season: 2
After a time travel artifact is stolen and Ron suddenly moves to Sweden, Rufus 3000- a descendant of Rufus the Naked Mole Rat- arrives in present-day Middleton to tell Kim Possible about the Future Ruler (whom Kim thinks is the bumbling Dr. Drakken). Kim then... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released as a TV special, this is Disney's first animated made-for-TV movie. The film was also be divided into three regular episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kim Possible: A Sitch In Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kim Possible: A Sitch In Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!