Monty Python's Life Of Brian
Alternate Title: Life of BrianMonty Python's Life Of Brian (Life of Brian) (1979) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 464 times this month, and 1388 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Handmade Films, Monty Python Pictures Limited
- Distributed by: CIC
- Cartoon Characters: Brian Cohen, Mandy Cohen, Jesus, Three Wise Men, Biggus Dickus, Reg, Jewish Official, Centurion, Deadly Dirk, Arthur, Man Even Further Forward, Revolutionary, Jailer, Jailer's Assistant, Blood & Thunder Prophet, Boring Prophet, False Prophet, Geoffrey, Audience Member, Lead Singer Crucifee, Crucifee, Wiseguy, Stan (Loretta), Harry the Haggler, Culprit Woman, Warris, Intensely Dull Youth, Otto, Colin, Simon the Holy Man, Bob Hoskins, Saintly Passerby, Passerby, Alarmed Crucifixion Assistant, Mr. Big Nose, Mrs. Big Nose, Francis, Mrs. A, Ex-Leper, Announcer, Ben, Pontius Pilate, Pilate's Wife, Eddie, Shoe Follower, Nisus Wettus, Gregory, Mrs. Gregory, A Weedy Samaritan, Blind Man, Giggling Guards, Stig, Matthias (Son of Deuteronomy of Gath), Judith, Alfonso, Official Stoners Helper, Another Official Stoners Helper, Parvus, Spike, Mr. Papadopolous.
- Voice Actors: Graham Chapman.
- Directed By Terry Jones.
- Produced By John Goldstone, George Harrison, Denis O'Brien, Tarak Ben Ammar.
- Animated By Terry Gilliam.
- Written By Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin.
- Music: Geoffrey Burgon.
- Editor: Julian Doyle.
- Originally Released on November 01, 1979.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Oops, wrong manger! Brian was a poor little schnook born in the manger next to Jesus, whom, throughout his life, people mistook for the Messiah. The story of Bethlehem's lesser-known son is a non-stop orgy of assaults, not on anyone's virtue, but on the funny... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Life of Brian."
Live action with animated sequences, including cutout animated opening, by Terry Gilliam.
Released in the United States on August 16, 1979, but not in the United Kingdom until November 8.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Monty Python's Life Of Brian. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monty Python's Life Of Brian? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!