Le Chaînon Manquant
English Title: B.C. RockLe Chaînon Manquant (B.C. Rock , The Missing Link) (1980) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 416 times this month, and 1577 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- SND Productions, Pils Films
- Distributed by: SND Océanic, UGC
- Cartoon Characters: Oh, Ah, Igua, Croak, Big Idiots, Dragon, Chief, Chief's Wife, Felines, Ants, Yetis, El Gorilla, Adam, Eve, Shark.
- Voice Actors: Richard Darbois, Georges Aminel, Roger Carel, Jacques Ferrière, William Sabatier, Philippe Nicaud, Jacques Dacqmine.
- Directed By Jenny Gérard, Francis Nielsen, Philippe Grimond, Christophe Vallaux, Pascal Roulin; more Directors ...
- Produced By Michel Gast, Jenny Gérard, Picha, Michael S. Landes, Albert Schwartz.
- Animated By Burge Ring, Vivian Miessen, José Abel, Patrick Cohen, Claude Monfort, Jean Sanctorum, Arthur Buton, Bob Maxfield, Marcel Colbrant.
- Written By Tony Hendra, Picha, Jean Collette, Pierre Bartie.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Palm, Cannes Film Festival, 1980.
- Music: Roy Budd, Leo Sayer.
- Originally Released on May 21, 1980.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 95 minutes.
- Color (Eastmancolor)
- Belgium / France
It's Wednesday, May 25, 196,303 B.C. The wife of the chief of a tribe of morons whom the animal kingdom calls "men" introduces to the world a minimal marmot with three days' growth of beard and mud-colored skin. The tribe greets it with an "Ah!" of admiration as... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"B.C. Rock" and "The Missing Link."
Production lasted from 1977 until 1979.
Re-released in 1984.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Le Chaînon Manquant. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Le Chaînon Manquant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!