A Cosmic ChristmasA Cosmic Christmas (1977) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 132 times this month, and 3967 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, CBC
- Cartoon Characters: Peter, Lucy, Amalthor, Lexicon, Plutox, Santa Joe, Dad, Mom, Grandma, Snerk, Marvin, Townsfolk.
- Voice Actors: Joey Davidson, Martin Lavut, Richard Davidson, Duncan Regehr, Patricia Moffat, Jane Mallett, Marvin Goldhar, Greg Rogers, Marian Waldman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Clive A. Smith.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert.
- Animated By Clive A. Smith.
- Originally Released on December 06, 1977.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A small town is immersed in holiday season festivities. A small boy named Peter and Lucy, his pet goose, are suddenly confronted by three aliens (wise men) investigating the real meaning of Christmas. For 2,000 years the alien visitors have been searching the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was a breakthrough project for Nelvana. It caught the attention of George Lucas, who was looking for a company to produce a 10-minute animated segment for the Star Wars Holiday Special, which he was producing. He happened to tune in one... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Cosmic Christmas. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Cosmic Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!