Bone TroubleBone Trouble (1940) - Pluto Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 37 times this month, and 4202 times total.
- Pluto Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pluto, Butch.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By John Lounsbery, Rueben Timmins, Norm Ferguson, Jack Gayek, Art Fitzpatrick.
- Written By Carl Barks.
- Originally Released on June 28, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:44 minutes.
- Production Number: 4006
Pluto's dog dish is empty, so he tries to steal a bone from Butch next door. Pluto gets chased into a carnival ball of mirrors, but although he is frightened by the distortions, he uses them to his advantage in his escape from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Butch the bulldog.
The first cartoon directed by Jack Kinney.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bone Trouble" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bone Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!