Hip Hip-Hurry!Hip Hip-Hurry! (1958) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 3168 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Mouse.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Ben Washam, Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Keith Darling, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely Associates.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on December 06, 1958.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:16 minutes.
- Production Number: 1515.
Wile E. Coyote's latest schemes for catching the Road Runner involve a grenade, a TNT-slingshot, a trapeze, a powered boat and High-Speed Tonic. The Road Runner keeps outdistancing Wile E. Coyote, and his usual methods keep falling short, such as rolling a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Digoutius-Unbelieveus vs. Eatius-Slobbius. This was one of a number Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner cartoons to appear musical. The musicals included Hip Hip-Hurry!,
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hip Hip-Hurry!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!