Broken ToysBroken Toys (1935) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 2029 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Toy Soldier, Toys.
- Voice Actors: Tommy Bupp.
- Directed By Ben Sharpsteen.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Grim Natwick.
- Originally Released on December 14, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:44 minutes.
- Production Number: 3518
In the pile of overused and broken toys, a toy soldier rallies the troops to get themselves back into shape. A discarded sailor doll gives the other toys, including an Aunt Jemima and Stepin Fetchit doll, a plan on how they can be repaired and bring happiness to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The broken toys lying on the city dump are Hollywood personalities in disguise (the jack-in-the-box caricatures Ned Sparks). Also, look for the W.C. Fields and Zasu Pitts dolls.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Broken Toys. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Broken Toys? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!