Wild About HurryWild About Hurry (1959) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 2399 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Keith Darling, Ben Washam, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on October 10, 1959.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:51 minutes.
- Production Number: 1525.
Wile E. Coyote redefines Murphy's Law as a giant slingshot hurls him straight into the ground. Defying the laws of physics, a flat rock refuses to fall until the coyote starts jumping on it. Wile E. runs so fast to spin it that he burrows through the ground into... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Batoouoticus vs. Hardheadipus Delirius.
In a departure from the usual film credits, the title is on a boulder that the coyote is preparing to drop, while director Chuck Jones' name is on a rocket underneath Wile E.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wild About Hurry" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wild About Hurry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!