War And PiecesWar And Pieces (1964) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 875 times this month, and 4169 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Chinese Road Runner.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Bob Bransford, Tom Ray.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 06, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 1660.
Wile E. employs the use of a grenade, bow, compresso-wall, invisible paint, shotgun kinescope, and a grappling hook to ensnare the Roadrunner. A final attempt with a rocket gets Wile E. blasted through the earth to China, where he finds a Chinese Road Runner for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Burn-Em Upus Asphaltus vs. Caninus Nervous Rex. The last of Chuck Jones' Road Runner vs. Wile E. Coyote cartoons, as well as his last cartoon at Warner Bros. until his return in the 1990's. Jones lost his job at Warner Bros. on July 23, 1962 for... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "War And Pieces" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about War And Pieces? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!