Wabbit TwoubleWabbit Twouble (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 53 times this month, and 3913 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Sid Suthewand, Robert McKimson, J.C. Melendez, Virgil Ross, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Cawl W. Stawwing.
- Originally Released on December 20, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 413.
Elmer heads off for "west and wewaxation" in Jellostone Park. Bugs messes up the process.
Cartoon Production Information:
The spelling of the credits as shown above are as shown on the cartoon. So don't give me no Wip! The first cartoon to feature Elmer Fudd as a fat man. Other cartoons where he is fat are: "The Wacky Wabbit,"(1942) "The Wabbit Who Came to Dinner"(1942)... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wabbit Twouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!