Hopalong CasualtyHopalong Casualty (1960) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1307 times this month, and 4723 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitaphone Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By John Burton Sr.
- Animated By Tom Ray, Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Bob Bransford.
- Written By Chuck Jones.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on October 08, 1960.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:06 minutes.
- Production Number: 1545.
The Road Runner runs towards us, pursued by Wile E. Coyote, who actually grabs the animal by the neck- so he thinks, but it is only a cloud of Road Runner-shaped dust. In the first minute, the coyote is smashed by a telephone pole, run over by a truck and blown... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Speedipus Rex vs. Hard Heapipus Ravenus.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hopalong Casualty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hopalong Casualty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!