Tops With PopsTops With Pops (1957) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 2860 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Spike, Tyke.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on February 22, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:55 minutes.
- Production Number: 318; MPAA #: 18396
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
Spike and his son is trying to get a little nap, but suddenly, Tom runs by, chasing Jerry. Jerry disappears, and Tom pulls away Tyke by his tail, looking for Jerry beneath him. When Spike goes totally mad seeing Tom standing with Tyke in his hand, Jerry knows... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A CinemaScope remake of "Love That Pup" (1949), with more stylistic renderings. The dogs, named Butch and Pup in the earlier version, are now named Spike and Tyke.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tops With Pops? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!