The Two MouseketeersThe Two Mouseketeers (1952) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 2337 times this month, and 8248 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Nibbles.
- Voice Actors: Francoise Brun-Cottan.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irven Spence.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1952.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 15, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:21 minutes.
- Production Number: 247; MPAA: # 15281
Comedy capers with Jerry and his sidekick Nibbles, out to cause trouble for Tom as he guards the king's banquet.
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first of several cartoons in which Tom plays a cardinal's guard while Jerry and Nibbles play two of the king's musketeers. Nibbles speaks several lines in French! (He also speaks in English, saying "Poor, poor pussycat" when Tom loses... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Two Mouseketeers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!