Who Framed Roger RabbitWho Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4091 times this month, and 30966 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Live-Action/2D Animation Hybrid
- Touchstone Pictures, Amblin Entertainment, Silver Screen Partners III
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Roger Rabbit, Jessica Rabbit, Benny the Cab, Baby Herman, Bongo, Hippo, Smart Ass, Greasy, Psycho, Stupid, Wheezy, Droopy Dog, Lena Hyena, Bambi, Bashful, Betty Boop, Big Bad Wolf, Brer Bear, Brooms, Bugs Bunny, Cheshire Cat, Chicken Little, Clarabelle Cow, Daffy Duck, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket, Marvin Martian, Mickey, Minnie Mouse, Tinker Bell, Tweety, Woody Woodpecker, Yosemite Sam.
- Voice Actors: Charles Fleischer, Lou Hirsch, Kathleen Turner, Amy Irving, Mae Questel, Mel Blanc, Tony Anselmo, Joe Alaskey, June Foray, Russi Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Zemeckis, Richard Williams.
- Produced By Frank Marshall, Robert Watts, Kathleen Kennedy, Steven Spielberg, Steve Starkey, Don Hahn.
- Animated By Rob Stevenhagen, Alain Costa, Alan Simpson, Alexander Williams, Alvaro Giavoto, Alyson Hamilton, Brent Odell, Bridgitte Hartley, Caron Creed, Chuck Gammage, Colin White; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeffrey Price, Peter S. Seaman, Gary K. Wolf.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Film Editing, Arthur Schmidt, 1989, Academy Award Winner, Best Effects, Sound Effects Editing, Charles L. Campbell and Louis L. Edemann, 1989; more Awards ...
- Music: Alan Silvestri, Franz Liszt.
- Editor: Arthur Schmidt, Bill Wilner, Carin-Anne Strohmaier, Peter Lonsdale, Colin Wilson; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on June 22, 1988.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 103 minutes.
Roger Rabbit is an animated cartoon star-a 'Toon'- at Maroon Cartoon Studios. Roger is suspected of the murder of Marvin Acme, owner of the Los Angeles subdivision of Toontown, and head of the renowned Cartoon Prop Company. Acme had been sighted playing patty... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Qui Veut La Peau De Roger Rabbit? (French)."
The first animated film to be nominated for an Academy Award for best film editing, best effects (sound effects editing), best effects (visual effects), best art direction-set direction or best cinematography. Who Framed Roger Rabbit is based on the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Framed Roger Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!