A Feud There WasA Feud There Was (1938) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 895 times this month, and 7178 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Egghead/Elmer Fudd, Maw, Old-Timer, Weaver, Other Hillbillies, Musicians, Good Night!.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Q. Bryan, Roy Rogers, Robert C. Bruce, Mel Blanc, Dave Weber, Tex Avery, Hugh Farr, Bob Nolan, Tim Spencer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Sid Sutherland.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling, The Sons Of The Pioneers.
- Originally Released on September 24, 1938. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:44 minutes.
- Production Number: 8506.
Blue Ribbon: 1317.
In the mountains, a bunch of stereotypical hillbillies are having a feud. Maw's coffeepot is shot full of holes so she can pour five cups at once. An old-timer gets his beard shot off, says, "The old grey hair just ain't what she used to be," and when it doesn't... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first of Warner Bros. "Blue Ribbon" reissue cartoons. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Feud There Was" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Feud There Was? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!