Ain't That DuckyAin't That Ducky (1945) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 2873 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Hunter, Little Duck.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Victor Moore.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy, Richard Bickenbach.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1945. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1313.
Daffy tries to befriend a crying duck and save him from a hunter. The little guy is crying over something in his suitcase, but he won't let Daffy or the curious hunter know what it is. While Daffy protects the ungrateful little duck from the hunter, the hunter... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Victor Moore, as the hunter, is a caricature of himself. At one point, Daffy chastises the animator for not having a barrel placed in a scene at a key point in the chase ("J.L. will hear about this!"). The part where the hunter shoots above Daffy's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Ain't That Ducky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ain't That Ducky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!