Little Red Riding RabbitLittle Red Riding Rabbit (1943) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 664 times this month, and 8432 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Red Riding Hood, Wolf, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling, Glenn Miller.
- Originally Released on December 18, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:02 minutes.
- Production Number: 25-12.
In this wartime version of the story, a bobby-soxer Red Riding Hood is taking a little bunny (you know who) to Grandma. So the wolf sneaks ahead of her to Grandma's, where he finds a note saying that Grandma is off working the swing shift at Lockheed: "P.S. Leave... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Generally considered to have released on January 04, 1944, new evidence developed by Thad Komorowski suggests this short began screening in theaters as early as the date indicated. For more information, see
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Little Red Riding Rabbit Merrie Melodies. During this season the Produced by Leon Schlesinger changed to Produced By Warner Bros. Cartoons Inc. and eventually to A Warner Bros. Cartoon
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Red Riding Rabbit" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Red Riding Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!