Little Red Walking HoodLittle Red Walking Hood (1937) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 86 times this month, and 4326 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Little Red Riding Hood, the Wolf, Egghead, Granny.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Q. Bryan, Elvia Allman, Tedd Pierce [uncredited].
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Irven 'Irv' Spence.
- Written By Cal Howard.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 06, 1937. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:37 minutes.
- Production Number: 8181.
A 1930s updated version of this classic tale, with the playboy wolf driving a slick car. Red (a caricature of Bette Davis) walks past a pool hall. The wolf sees her and pursues, but Red is oblivious to his come-ons. The wolf shortcuts to Granny's house; when Red... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The cartoon features Egghead- an Elmer Fudd prototype- in his second appearance. The backgrounds on this cartoon are done in colored pencils rather than the more traditional watercolor painting. The Granny depicted here is not the same as the owner... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Red Walking Hood" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Red Walking Hood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!