Betty Boop's Big BossBetty Boop's Big Boss (1933) - Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 3775 times total.
- Betty Boop Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Betty Boop, Boss, Policemen.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel, Ann Rothschild.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Bernard Wolf, Dave Tendlar.
- Originally Released on June 02, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3315
- Black & White
She can't type. She can't spell. But Betty has everything that her woman-chasing new boss wants.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the police cars is driven by a character with a stereotypically Jewish face. Instead of "POLICE" (like the others), the car reads "Kosher" in Hebrew.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Betty Boop's Big Boss" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Betty Boop's Big Boss? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!