Baseball BugsBaseball Bugs (1946) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 5637 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, The Gashouse Gorillas, The Tea Totallers, Umpire, Fans, Announcer, Statue of Liberty.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Gerry Chiniquy.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 02, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:31 minutes.
- Production Number: 12-14.
The hometown Tea Totallers trail the brutish Gashouse Gorillas (42 to 0) until Bugs Bunny takes control of the field. Ready to slide into home, the quick-thinking bunny pulls out a pin-up to distract... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Though released as a Looney Tune, the production number indicates this was originally a Merrie Melody.
Look for Virgil Ross' name on the bleachers.
The second Looney Tunes cartoon with Bugs Bunny in the Looney Tunes drum end titles.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Baseball Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!