The Brave EngineerThe Brave Engineer (1950) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 73 times this month, and 5053 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Casey Jones.
- Voice Actors: Jerry Colonna, The King's Men.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Milt Kahl, Fred Moore, Al Bertino, Andy Engman.
- Written By Dick Kinney, Dick Shaw.
- Music: Ken Darby.
Eddie Newton, T. Lawrence Seibert.
- Originally Released on March 03, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 2042.
Casey Jones is one of the best engineers there is and it is his duty to get his cargo to its destination in time via train. He sets off but is set back by a number of unfortunate circumstances such as a rain storm, a cow on the tracks, a mad bomber, and finally,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Brave Engineer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brave Engineer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!