Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven SeasSinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas (2003) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 2139 times this month, and 8187 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Dreamworks SKG
- Animation Studio: DWA Glendale
- Distributed by: Dreamworks
- Cartoon Characters: Sinbad the Sailor, Marina, Proteus, Eris, Kale, Spike.
- Voice Actors: Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Michelle Pfeiffer, Joseph Fiennes, Dennis Haysbert.
- Directed By Tim Johnson, Patrick Gilmore.
- Produced By Jeffrey Katzenberg, Mireille Soria.
- Animated By Glenn Storm, Alexander Williams, Jakob Hjort Jensen, William Salazar, Dan Wagner, Rodolphe Guenoden, Bruce Ferriz, Serguei Kouchnerov.
- Written By John Logan.
- Music: Harry Gregson-Williams.
- Editor: Tom Finan.
- Originally Released on June 27, 2003.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 85 minutes.
Sinbad, along with his crew, his mighty ship and the beautiful but impulsive Marina, journeys across the sea through four fantastic adventures. His multi-tiered quest? To confront Eris, the Goddess of Chaos, restore calm to Syracuse, retrieve the stolen (and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This film was ranked by Box Office Mojo at #7 on its list of worst openings for films at 3,000 or more theaters. It opened at $6,874,477 (26.0% of its $26,483,452 total gross) in 3,086 theaters, or $2,227 per screen. The last feature film from... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!