Pluto's PartyPluto's Party (1952) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 2439 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pluto, Mickey Mouse, Little Mice.
- Voice Actors: Jimmy Macdonald, Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Milt Schaffer.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Charles Nichols, Norm Ferguson, Fred Moore, Marvin Woodward, Blaine Gibson.
- Written By Bill Berg, Leo Salkin.
- Music: Oliver Wallace.
- Originally Released on September 19, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:32 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 15631
Mickey holds a big birthday party for Pluto, but the guests that Mickey invites to the party lay waste to the occasion, and leave as soon as the cake is gone.
Cartoon Production Information:
Pluto's theme music is used in the opening titles and Mickey's face is used instead of Pluto's face.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pluto's Party. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pluto's Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!