Three Little Pigs
Alternate Title: The Three Little PigsThree Little Pigs (The Three Little Pigs) (1933) - Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 72 times this month, and 22057 times total.
- Silly Symphonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Fiddler Pig, Fife Pig, Practical Pig, The Big Bad Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Mary Moder, Dorothy Compton, Pinto Colvig, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By Burt Gillett.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Fred Moore, Norm Ferguson, Art Babbitt, Dick Lundy, Norman King.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1934.
- Music: Pinto Colvig, Ted Sears, Frank Churchill.
- Originally Released on May 27, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:41 minutes.
- Production Number: 3309
Three little pigs set off to the great wide world; their first step, to build a house. They each have their own life philosophies, which govern their lives, and they types of houses... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Three Little Pigs."
"Les Trios Petits Cochons (French)."
This short spawned three sequels, 'The Big Bad Wolf", 'Three Little Wolves", and 'The Practical Pig." Modern releases have deleted a scene in which the wolf disguises himself as a Jewish peddler/Fuller... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Three Little Pigs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Three Little Pigs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!