Bugs Bunny Gets The BoidBugs Bunny Gets The Boid (1942) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 4943 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Killer (Beaky Buzzard), Mother Buzzard.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Kent Rogers, Sara Berner.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Robert McKimson, Virgil Ross, Sidney Sutherland.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 11, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:28 minutes.
- Production Number: 605.
Beaky's mom sends her boys out for dinner. She tells the "slow" one (Beaky) to bring home a rabbit, and he finds Bugs. Bugs is up to his usual tricks to outwit the nitwit. In his "death scene" in the desert, Bugs feels a carrot through his supposed... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first minute was reused in 1945's "The Bashful Buzzard." This is the first cartoon appearance of Beaky Buzzard. Beaky is identified as "Killer" in this cartoon. Beaky was a parody of the dummy Mortimer Snerd... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bugs Bunny Gets The Boid? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!