Daffy-The CommandoDaffy-The Commando (1943) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 292 times this month, and 8121 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Von Vulture, Schultz, Adolf Hitler.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 20, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:21 minutes.
- Production Number: 12-13.
Daffy is a commando who parachutes down into the German trenches to raise hell. Daffy bedevils the German commander, Von Vulture, and his sidekick, little helmet-with-two-feet Schultz, providing plenty of opportunities for anti-Nazi jokes along the way. After... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The very realistic animated image of Adolf Hitler was rotoscoped.
Contains animation (themes, sequences or characters) which modern audiences may consider derogatory toward certain ethnic or religious groups.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Daffy-The Commando" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Daffy-The Commando? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!