Patient PorkyPatient Porky (1940) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 3247 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Cat, Bugs Bunny Prototype (Cameo).
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Norm McCabe.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 24, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:09 minutes.
- Production Number: 9538.
- Black & White
A tour of the hospital ends by noting that the birth of rabbits far outpaces the birth rate for any other animal. Porky visits with a stomach ache, the result of making a pig of himself at his birthday party. However, instead of diagnosis by a physician, Porky is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Adapted from book 'The Pains Came.'
Colorized in 1992.
A prototype of Bugs has a cameo as a proud new father.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Patient Porky" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Patient Porky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!