Batty BaseballBatty Baseball (1944) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 2231 times this month, and 5615 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Baseball Players.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mather.
- Directed By Tex Avery.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Preston Blair, Ed Love.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 22, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:25 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 9009
Baseball is being spoofed in general. The gags slowly rises to the level of exaggeration that's typical for Tex Avery.
Cartoon Production Information:
The opening credits (and the MGM lion) are delayed until one of the players demands to know where they are.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Batty Baseball" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Batty Baseball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!