Lady And The TrampLady And The Tramp (1955) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 325 times this month, and 14061 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Film Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Lady, Tramp, Jock, Trusty, Si, Am, Tony, Joe, Jim Dear, Darling, Aunt Sarah, Peg, Boris, Toughy, Nutsy, Pedro, Bulldog, Dachsie, Beaver, Scamp, Dog Catcher, Policeman, The Professor, Pedro, Hyena, Old Sailor, Polar Bear.
- Voice Actors: Peggy Lee, Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts, Bill Thompson, Bill Baucom, Verna Felton, George Givot, Lee Millar, Stan Freberg, Alan Reed; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hamilton Luske, Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Erdman Penner.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Hal Ambro, Jack Campbell, Bob Carlson, Eric Cleworth, Hugh Fraser, John Freeman, Jerry Hathcock, George Kreisl, Don Lusk, Cliff Nordberg, Ken O'Brien, John Sibley, Harvey Toombs; more Animators ...
- Written By Erdman Penner, Joe Rinaldi, Ralph Wright, Don DaGradi, Ward Greene.
- Awards: Winner, David di Donatello Award, Best Foreign Production, 1956.
- Music: Oliver Wallace, Peggy Lee, Sonny Burke, Edward Plumb, Sidney Fine, John Rarig; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Don Halliday.
- Originally Released on June 16, 1955. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
- Production Number: 2079
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
Lady, a pretty Cocker Spaniel from a respectable home, falls in love with the cocky Tramp, a mutt from the wrong side of the tracks. When Lady's master and mistress leave town for a few days, they leave Aunt Sarah and her two wicked Siamese cats to watch the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"La Belle Et Le Clochard (French)."
Billed as "the first all-cartoon feature in CinemaScope." Hedging his bets, Walt Disney also had the film photographed in standard Academy format for theaters lacking the new CinemaScope system. However, by the time that the film was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lady And The Tramp" online now.
Additional Technical Information:
Lady and the Tramp was shot twice, each version drawn and composed for the process:
- 35mm 1.37 "flat", S/E negative.
- 35mm 2.55 CinemaScope anamorphic, S/E negative.
Courtesy of Scott MacQueen
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lady And The Tramp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!