Kitty FoiledKitty Foiled (1948) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 3516 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Canary.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse, Irving Levine, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 01, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- Production Number: 4803;MPAA: # 12366
Tom chases after Jerry and gets tripped up by a yellow canary. Jerry and the canary keep foiling Tom's plans until Tom gets Jerry tied to a model railroad track. The canary drops a bowling ball-shaped bomb in front of him, causing Tom and the train that he's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The scene in which Jerry and the canary pretend to be Indians has been edited from T.V. prints. Excerpts from this cartoon were reused in "Life with Tom" (1953). Tom's coin-flipping scene is a parody of George Raft's performance (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kitty Foiled? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!