Little RunawayLittle Runaway (1952) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1668 times this month, and 4175 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Baby Seal.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ray Patterson.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on June 14, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:01 minutes.
- Production Number: 242..
A baby seal escaped from the G.H. Bros. Circus is befriended by Jerry. Getting a whiff of the reward money, Tom plans to capture and return him. While disguised as a seal himself, Tom is forced to perform as a seal on the horns. However, he finds that he quite... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A brief shot of Tom having a birdbath basin land on his head and makes him look Chinese after being thrown over by the baby seal is cut from T.V. airings.
Songs: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley), "Flying Feet March" (Axt)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Runaway? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!