Little School MouseLittle School Mouse (1954) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 76 times this month, and 2224 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Tuffy.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Ed Barge.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 29, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:50 minutes.
- Production Number: 273; MPAA: # 16112
In the flip side of "Professor Tom" (1948), Jerry has just earned his diploma in the art of outwitting cats. So he tries to teach Tuffy how to outwit Tom. In the end, Tuffy forms a friendship with Tom. This forces Jerry to throw away his diploma and learn from... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes where Tom has a happy ending and not Jerry.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little School Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!