Mouse In Manhattan
Alternate Title: Manhattan SerenadeMouse In Manhattan (Manhattan Serenade) (1945) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 289 times this month, and 9157 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Cats.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Ed Barge.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on July 07, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:06 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 10782
Jerry is getting down because of the country life and decides to head off for Broadway to have a night out dancing with the ladies. Unfortunately, Manhattan doesn't exactly turn out to be the way Jerry had imagined. Jerry overindulges... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Manhattan Serenade (Working Title)."
The only Tom and Jerry cartoon to show Jerry in the spotlight. Women are depicted, but only their feet and toes are seen (from Jerry's viewpoint). Songs: "Manhattan Serenade" (Louis Alter), "Broadway Rhythm" (Nacio... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mouse In Manhattan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!