Nit-Witty KittyNit-Witty Kitty (1951) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 2707 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on October 06, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:33 minutes.
- Production Number: 231; MPAA #: 14680
When Mammy whacks Tom over the head with her broom, he suffers an attack of amnesia...and he begins acting like a mouse. Tom tries to join Jerry in his mousehole. Reading in a book that another shot on the head might bring Tom back to his old self, Jerry spends... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nit-Witty Kitty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!