The Flying SorceressThe Flying Sorceress (1956) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 67 times this month, and 3560 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Jane, Witch.
- Voice Actors: June Foray.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Irv Spence, Lewis Marshall, Ed Muse, Kenneth Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 27, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 301; MPAA #: 17689
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
After the mistress of the house, a brunette named Jane, orders Tom to clean up the mess that he made while chasing Jerry, Tom spies an ad for a cat needed as travel companion for an old lady who lives at 13 Sunnydale Road. Tom leaves this inhospitable atmosphere... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Some scenes from this cartoon were reused in "Matinee Mouse" (1966).
In a departure from most Tom and Jerry cartoons, the face of Tom's owner is seen.
Song: "Love That Pup" (Scott Bradley)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Flying Sorceress? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!