Good Little MonkeysGood Little Monkeys (1935) - Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 4350 times total.
- Happy Harmonies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Harman-Ising Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Three Monkeys, Devil, Literary Characters.
- Directed By Hugh Harman.
- Produced By Hugh Harman, Rudolf Ising.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 13, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Production Number: 3505
Three statuettes of monkeys come to life and are tempted by the Devil, who uses peanuts and an exotic dancer. Just before the monkeys enter the Devil's flames, they are saved by various book characters (including the Three Musketeers and Tarzan), each coming to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Good Little Monkeys" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Little Monkeys? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!