Rabbit FireRabbit Fire (1951) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 48 times this month, and 8803 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Elephant.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:32 minutes.
- Production Number: 1166.
Daffy leaves rabbit tracks to Bugs' hole for Elmer to follow, and the debate over who is in season begins.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first of three cartoons in which Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck debate whether it is rabbit season or duck season (as it turns out this time, it's "Elmer season"). the other two films in the trilogy are
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rabbit Fire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!