Rabbit HoodRabbit Hood (1949) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 983 times this month, and 6025 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Sheriff of Nottingham, Little John, Robin Hood/Errol Flynn.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 24, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:53 minutes.
- Production Number: 1102.
Sherwood Forest is studded with "No Poaching" signs- "Not even an egg!" Bunny tries to swipe a carrot from the king's carrot patch, but is caught crimson-fisted by the Sheriff of Nottingham. Just then, a goofy Little John announces, "Don't you worry, never fear,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Contains actual footage of Errol Flynn as Robin Hood from the 1938 film "The Adventures of Robin Hood." Flynn's price for using his image was reportedly only a copy of this cartoon for his collection. Released exactly one day before retired... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rabbit Hood" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rabbit Hood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!