Waking LifeWaking Life (2001) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 537 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Detour Film Production, Line Research, Thousand Words
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hit-and-run Driver, Bartender.
- Voice Actors: Peter Atherton, Wiley Wiggins, Louis Black, Ken Webster, Trevor Jack Brooks, Julie Delpy, Charles Gunning, Ethan Hawke, Alex Jones, Mona Lee; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Richard Linklater.
- Produced By Tommy Pallotta, Jonah Smith, Anne Walker-McBay, Palmer West, Jonathan Sehring, John Sloss, Caroline Kaplan.
- Animated By Bob Sabiston.
- Written By Richard Linklater.
- Music: Glover Gill.
- Editor: Sandra Adair.
- Originally Released on January 23, 2001.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 99 minutes.
A man named Wiggins walks through his dream into different scenarios.
Cartoon Production Information:
Premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, Park City, Utah.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Waking Life. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Waking Life? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!