Show Biz BugsShow Biz Bugs (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 5061 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures, The Vitaphone Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on November 02, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:03 minutes.
- Production Number: 1465.
Bugs and Daffy put on a vaudeville show. While Bugs is effortless, Daffy has to work hard to get any respect: "What, that rabbit's name over mine?" Daffy competes with Bugs for the audience's approval in many vaudeville acts, including dancing, performing music... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon. This was the second Friz Freleng Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck cartoon to be mostly made up of reused animation from earlier cartoons. The other shorts included more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Show Biz Bugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!