American PopAmerican Pop (1981) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 1732 times this month, and 7364 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation, Polyc International BV, Bakshi Productions, Aspen Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Tony, Pete, Frankie, Louie, Bella, Zalmie, Eva Tanguay, Crisco, Benny, Hannele, Palumbo, Nancy, Leo Stern, Little Pete, Izzy, Beat Poet, Theatre Owner, The Blonde, Dwayne, Little Zalmie, Halley, Young Zalmie, Club Manager, August, Space, Johnny, Reed, Jeffrey, Tuba Player, Freddie, Little Benny, Young Benny, Tony's Brother, Tony's Sisters, Stagehand, Hippie, Curtis, Punk Singer, Punk Drummer, Punk Rocker, Punk Guitarist, Organ Grinder, Doorkeeper, Piano Player, Announcers - Various, Singer in Raided Nightclub, Prostitutes, Showgirls, Hobos, Crapshooters.
- Voice Actors: Ron Thompson, Marya Small, Jerry Holland, Lisa Jane Persky, Jeffrey Lippa, Roz Kelly, Frank De Kova, Richard Singer, Elsa Raven, Ben Frommer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ralph Bakshi, John Sparey.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi, Martin Ransohoff, Lynne Betner, Maggie Abbott, Richard R. St. Johns.
- Animated By Craig Armstrong, Brenda Banks, Carl Bell, Robert Carr, Jesus Cortes, James A. Davis, Lillian Evans, Steve Gordon, Debbie Hayes, Chrystal Russell, Robert Laduca, George Scribner, Paul Smith; more Animators ...
- Written By Ronni Kern.
- Music: Lee Holdridge, Mark Bakshi, John Beug, Jeff Carson, Bob Dylan, Ray Evans; more Musicians ...
- Editor: David Ramirez, Michael A. Stevenson, Scott Burrow, Martin Cohen.
- Originally Released on February 13, 1981.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 97 minutes.
The animated story of a very talented and troubled family starting with 19th century Russia and moving through several generations of musicians. From a turn-of-the-century immigrant vaudevillian to a rock superstar, this is the story of four generations whose... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "American Pop" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about American Pop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!