Saludos AmigosSaludos Amigos (1943) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 698 times this month, and 9692 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Llama, Boy with Flute (Lake Titicaca)
Pedro, Papa Plane, Mama Plane, Signal Tower, Condor (Pedro)
Goofy, Horse, Ostrich (El Gaucho Goofy)
Donald Duck, Jose Carioca (Aquarela do Brasil).
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash, Jose Oliveira, Pinto Colvig, Fred Shields, Frank Graham.
- Directed By Bill Roberts, Jack Kinney, Hamilton Luske, Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Fred Moore, Ward Kimball, Milt Kahl, Milt Neil, Wolfgang Reitherman, Bill Tytla, Les Clark, Bill Justice, John Sibley, Hugh Fraser, Paul Allen, John McMannus, Dan MacManus; more Animators ...
- Written By Homer Brightman, Ralph Wright, Roy Williams, Harry Reeves, Ted Sears, Dick Huemer, Joe Grant, William Cottrell, Webb Smith; more Writers ...
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Song, "Saludos Amigos" (Music: Charles Wolcott, Lyrics: Ned Washington), 1943; more Awards ...
- Music: Edward H. Plumb, Paul J. Smith, Ned Washington, Charles Wolcott, Ary Barroso; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on February 06, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 42 minutes.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first of two features that Walt Disney made at the behest of the Office of Inter-American Affairs, this consists of four cartoons linked by live-action travel footage. This was the 6th film in the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Saludos Amigos" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Saludos Amigos? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!