Dizzy DishesDizzy Dishes (1930) - Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 246 times this month, and 5168 times total.
- Talkartoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Bimbo, Woman (Betty Boop Prototype), Gus Gorilla, Customers.
- Voice Actors: Billy Murray, Walter Van Brunt.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Grim Natwick, Ted Sears.
- Originally Released on August 09, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Production Number: FL3016
- Black & White
This early entry in the Talkartoon series is centered on a busy cabaret, and introduced a character modeled after Helen Kane who soon evolved into Betty Boop.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Betty Boop prototype. Betty is unnamed in this cartoon; she has dog ears and houndlike jowls. Appearing in only one brief scene, Betty portrays a sexy canine who sings in a cabaret full of funny animals. She has her eye on Bimbo. Gus... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dizzy Dishes" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dizzy Dishes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!