The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists
English Title: The Pirates! Band of MisfitsThe Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists (The Pirates! Band of Misfits) (2012) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 4351 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Stop-motion Animation
- Aardman Animations, Sony Pictures Animation
- Animation Studio: Sony Pictures Imageworks, Aardman Animations
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Pirate Captain, Black Bellamy, Cutlass Liz, Queen, Scientist.
- Voice Actors: Hugh Grant, Jeremy Piven, Salma Hayek, Imelda Staunton, David Tennant, Martin Freeman, Brendan Gleeson, Russell Tovey; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Peter Lord, Jeff Newitt.
- Produced By Julie Lockhart, David Sproxton, Peter Lord, Carla Shelley, Susan Breen.
- Written By Gideon Defoe, Gideon Defoe.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature Film, 2013, Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Feature, 2012; more Awards ...
- Music: Theodore Shapiro.
- Originally Released on March 28, 2012. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
- United Kingdom / U.S.A.
The luxuriantly bearded Pirate Captain is a boundlessly enthusiastic, if somewhat less-than-successful, terror of the High Seas. With a rag-tag crew at his side, and seemingly blind to the impossible odds stacked against him, the Captain has one dream: to beat... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Pirates! Band of Misfits."
Stop-motion animation. Shot in 3D.
Hugh Grant's first animated role.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pirates! In An Adventure With Scientists? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!