The Jet CageThe Jet Cage (1962) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 581 times this month, and 3799 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Crows.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Art Leonardi, Virgil Ross, Lee Halpern, Bob Matz.
- Written By Isadore Freleng.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 22, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:06 minutes.
- Production Number: 1609.
Tweety is given a $12.95 flying cage to replace the current stationary birdcage which leads him to bemoan his isolation from the outside world. Sylvester, meanwhile, looks forward to locking horns with the canary outdoors. But the cage comes with a trapdoor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first half of the music score is by Milt Franklyn, who died during production. The music score was completed by Bill Lava, who would become the studio's new musical director. (The scene where Sylvester tries to capture Tweety with a net is where... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Jet Cage" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Jet Cage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!