Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder
Alternate Title: The Futurama Movie 4Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder (The Futurama Movie 4) (2009) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 328 times this month, and 1228 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- 20th Century Fox Television, The Curiosity Company
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Professor Hubert Farnsworth, Dr. Zoidberg, Leo Wong, Poker Sign-Up Clerk, Leo's Caddy, President Richard Nixon, Miniature Gold Construction Worker, Zapp Brannigan, Antonin Scalia's Head, Madfellow, Striped Biologist Taunter, Turanga Leela, Bender, Joey Mousepad, Elzar, Sal, Fanny, Michael's Wife, Boobs Vanderbilt, Dixie, Linda, Petunia, Ruth Ginsberg's Head, Mom, Donbot, Clamps, Fanny's Announcer, Tex Connecticut, Lrrr, Lrrr's Father, Headless Body of Agnew, Morbo, Kif Kroker, Abe Lincoln, Calculon, Hermes Conrad, Magna-Phallix Commercial Voice-Over, Nixon's Bodyguard, Thomas, The Dark One, Preacherbot, Amy Wong, Inez Wong, Trixie, The Number 9 Man, Michael, Neptunian, LaBarbara Conrad, Women’s Prison Warden, Snoop Dogg, Frida Waterfall, Hutch Waterfall, The Encyclopod, Mars Vegas Singer, Penn & Teller (Penn Jillette).
- Voice Actors: Billy West.
- Directed By Peter Avanzino, Mike Smith, Stevan Wahl.
- Produced By Claudia Katz, Lee Supercinski, Geraldine Symon, Elise Belknap, Eric Horsted, Eric Kaplan, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Michael Rowe; more Producers ...
- Animated By Don W. Kim, Mark Orme, Chris Stover, Eric Whited, David Lee, John MacFarlane, Yumun Jeong, Peter Hixson, Frank Marino, Stephen Sandoval, Steve Socki, Derek Thompson, Sang Am Lee; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Keeler, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Home Entertainment Production, 2010.
- Music: Christopher Tyng, Scott Schirle.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder, Samuel Williams, Danik Thomas, Samantha Harrison, Rachel Stratton; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on February 23, 2009.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 89 minutes.
In this fourth full-length installment, the infamous and down-at-heel crew of Planet Express is about to embark on another adventure. This time, Leela is on the run, Bender is in love, and Fry is, well, saving the universe from some dark creatures threatening the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Futurama Movie 4 (Working Title)."
"Into the Wild Green Yonder (Australia)."
Release date is that in the United Kingdom; United States release date was February 24, 2009.
Soundtrack: "That Was Then (And This is Too)," Written by Ken Keeler, Performed by Seth MacFarlane.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!